The Financial Stability modules are designed to provide you with the background; rationale and regimes for financial stability which will prepare you for understanding and performing financial stability.
The following modules are available to registered (which is free) and logged in members.
- A. Introduction to financial stability. Short title: A. Intro to financial stability
- What is financial stability?
- The role of financial stability in the financial system
- Typical risks
- Lines of defence
*** Sorry, access is restricted to the Administrator and course authors ***
*** Education courses content being created or updated ***
- B. Financial stability and the role of central banks or other agencies. Short title: B. Role of authorities
- C. Global aspects. Short title: C. Global aspects
- D. Identification and assessment of key risks to financial stability. Short title: D. Risks to financial stabily
- E. Payment systems and risk to financial stability. Short title: E. Payment systems oversight
- Context for a risk-based methodology for oversight
- Risks captured in the oversight methodology
- Risk assessment and monitoring
- Interpreting the outputs
- F. Theoretical and modelling aspects of financial stability. Short title: F. Theoretical and modelling aspects
- G. Systemic risk mitigation. Short title: G. Systemic risk mitigation
- New arrangements to strengthen the resilience of financial systems such as a more macroprudential orientation for regulatory and supervisory frameworks
- Stress testing
- H. Background to previous financial crises. Short title: H. Financial crises
- I. Financial crisis management and resolution. Short title: I Crisis management and resolution